There have been many updates to Chemstuff over the past couple of months. Some of the highlights include…
- Major updates to the Year 7, Year 8 & Year 9 pages to reflect the changes in the curriculum for that year group
- The GCSE C1 & C2 pages have seen updates to the new GCSE science specification.
- The A-Level pages are currently undergoing significant upgrades and you can now find all the past papers and mark schemes for the OCR A-Level chemistry course for unit 1 and unit
On top of the specification changes there have been some exciting new additions to the site
- A few weeks ago I found a useful app to help look at shapes of molecules. To help with your revision why not try looking at the exciting brand new shapes of molecules page!
- The group I metals page has seen some changes with the addition of videos for the first three elements Lithium, Sodium and Potassium.
- Updates to the year 8 work on elements and compounds, atoms and molecules
- A new post on how to deal with shells once we reach the transition metals, with a beautiful periodic table from the science geek website
There have been other posts on some of the more newsworthy moments of the last term including the most recent Nobel Prize announcement. And of course if you haven’t visited the site recently you won’t have seen the snow, as always another post about the chemistry of snow!
Do keep coming back to chemstuff, there’s loads more developments in the pipeline.